Draperies and Shades Cleaning
DID YOU KNOW? It is commonly reported throughout the industry, and confirmed through our own years of experience in the drapery cleaning business, that draperies and sheers cleaned and properly maintained will last 40 – 50% longer. Ultimately, having your draperies and shades professionally cleaned will save you time and money, compared to the cost of replacement.
Our services include:
- Pre-inspection for soil, damage, or any potentially permanent stains
- Service area preparation, such as moving furniture out of the way
- Pretreat stains and spills to emulsify problem areas
- Soil extraction and rinse
- Application of protective treatment (additional cost)
- Speed drying time with blower
- Post inspection with client to review the quality of service
We specialize in cleaning Hunter Douglas Silhouette® Regular cleaning of your Hunter Douglas Silhouette® by a competent professional will extend the life and beauty of this fine window treatment.